What information does Charter Construction collect?
Charter Construction collects the following information from this website:
- When you send an email from our web site or call our offices, we will ask for information such as your name, address, business or organization, phone number and e-mail address.
- We may also ask for information about your business’ or organization’s management or development objectives, or the reasons why you are contacting us.
- If you are seeking a staff position or employment, we may also inquire about your interest and experience.
How is the information used?
We use information about businesses and individuals only to serve our business or organization clients: to help us assess your situation so we can offer better services or to provide you with more specific information. For potential employees we keep your professional information on file depending on our staffing needs.
Is the information shared?
We do not share your information with any third parties. Your information may be shared with members of our staff in order to better assist you.
Cookies may be used for site usage tracking in an anonymous manner. When users log in to password-protected areas of the website, cookies are used to maintain browser authorization.
Do you track site usage?
Yes. Charter Construction may track the movement of our visitors through our site through a variety of means. These include:
- Reports based on links visited
- Reports based on source of entrance to the site domain
- Reports based on search engines and search terms used to find our site
- Reports based on amount of time spent viewing specific sections/pages of the site
Please note however that we do not track the movement of individual users. This is because the software we use does not allow for the personal identification of individual users. That is, individuals remain anonymous when visiting www.chartercon.com
until they choose to provide personally identifying information via email, sign up form, or other means. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us.
Protection for Children
As is consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA),www.chartercon.com
does not knowingly request personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent first.