Peter Saladino, President
Dedication. Humility. Compassion. Charter employees are passionate about doing the right thing and doing things right. And they’re empowered to do so.
We seek people who have excellent skills, a winning attitude, who aspire to learn, and who are passionate about doing great work. Exceptional employees are the foundation of our success. At Charter, we offer exciting opportunities and challenges sooner in your career. You will have the chance to work on complex, technically demanding projects right from the start. We are also committed to promoting from within, providing higher levels of responsibility faster.
Charter Construction’s Core Values
- Integrity and accountability in all our actions.
- Exceeding client expectations in everything we do.
- A strong and intelligent work ethic.
- A culture that helps team members achieve their highest potential.
- Earning profit from our work.
ONLINE FORM EMAIL RESUME PRINT FORM
Charter Construction is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates will need to pass a formal background check and drug screen prior to employment.
We proudly offer full-time employees a comprehensive benefits program, including:
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Holiday, Sick Pay
- 401k Plan
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Training and Professional Development
- Company-sponsored Functions & Sport Activities